Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sam and friends

Sam seems to have so many friends. Even before he was born he had lots. One of his biggest fans is Doreen. She came to visit me with her girls while I was in the hospital here in KM. I was so grateful for the food she brought and the get-well card her daughter made for me, not to mention the companionship and compassion. Doreen is one of the folks who PRed for us to have children and when I told her I was pregnant, she screamed louder than anyone else! So, watching her hold Sam is a real joy, because he really is a tangible blessing from Father.

Here is Sam with his Uncle Rob. He is becoming familiar with Rob, since Rob is able to come to KM about every two weeks or so. We can only hope that Rob will rub off on Sam...What a blessing to us to have so many folks visit who love Sam.

2 comments:

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

Hey Klear Family! Thanks for posting so many great pictures!! We love you guys. Please tell Rob hello for us!
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Great to see you guys doing so well. Merry Christmas!
Russell and Karla