The above photo and the next one are here at our house and were taken today.
Let me get to our Florida photos that I've neglected for too long. We went out on Fran's boat in the Indian River in New Smyrna for a little fun. Sam loved riding in the boat, though he felt it was a little windy.
He especially enjoyed driving the boat with Fran and then, when we were anchored, with me.
We went to a "disappearing" island, which was really a sandbar that appeared and disappeared with the tide. It's quite a large sandbar though. We had fun practicing walking (yes, Sam is walking when he doesn't have somewhere he wants to be quickly - that's when he crawls) and playing Frisbee.
Here's a photo of Bill with David Hudson, his best friend from childhood. They were at Vickie and Dan Watson's acting studio in Lutz, Florida. I have some photos of Vickie and Bill, but they didn't turn out very well. Vickie just had a baby too - she's a teacher from their high school. Can you believe they all keep in touch this many years later?
Next I have a random photo of Sam playing the piano. He loved the one at Karen Hester's house. He could barely reach the keys, but loved making music.
By the way, for those of you who heard about the Medtronics recall on their defibrillator leads, Sam was no affected by it. Thanks for your emails and concern. Dr. Buck, our favorite doctor in the WHOLE world, called to let us know Sam is not in any danger. Thanks, Dr. Buck!
Moving on, we went to the fair last week with Adam and Kendall. We had a fantastic time - I just LOVE the fall in North Carolina. The weather has been unseasonably warm, but the fair made us feel somewhat normal for this season.
Here are Adam and Kendall. Adam's a real photogenic guy.
Here's one of me and Adam together. You might be noticing that I'm much thinner than days past. I'm continuing to lose weight due to the meningitis. I, obviously, don't have meningitis anymore, but the effects will be felt for a while. I still get headaches and neck aches and I have to eat a ton of protein just to break even with my weight. Hopefully I won't go down anymore.
Here's the family trying to make funny faces. I love the circular action of this photo.
We were in a tent eating our sausages when Adam said we needed to take a photo of the food for my father. He has books and books of his photos of food. Anyway, as Bill was taking the "normal" photograph of the sausage, he started getting very animated and directing Adam to "work it." This was the end result after about four or five very funny photos.
Our neighbors, the Jones family, along with some folks from our church, got some free pumpkins, bales of hay and mums from the fair. They set some of them up outside their house and I just had to get photos.
Here is Sam with Eden. She wasn't quite as sturdy as Sam was - she's a little peanut just like Sam and a couple months younger.
Hope you enjoyed the photos - I'm sure you'll agree that Bill is a fantastic photographer. He is such a talented man and I am grateful to be the recipient of his many gifts.
3 comments:
great pictures....
Hey, can you all send me your mailing address? I'm trying to get things ready for christmas and want to put you on our christmas card list :) . I'm actually going to get to send out christmas cards this year! :)
love ya'll.
mel
Precious! I love that picture of you two. Your hair is getting longer. You look better than ever Teesa!
Oh wow, great pics. I think the one where Bill is catching the frisbee is impressive. And Teesa, I really like your hair; you look like a supermodel!
Shan
Post a Comment