Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Out and about

We are on-the-road this week. This is the very first Thanksgiving that I've ever been able to spend with my grandparents in my whole life. Bill was gracious enough to put me and Sam in a car yesterday and drive 11 and a half hours to Goodlettsville, Tennessee.

It wasn't a bad trip, but it'll be much better when we can turn Sam around to face forward. He's so little still.

We'll be here until next Monday and then we head back with all the other folks on the road.

In the meantime, my friends in Kunming are moving, packing and selling all of our stuff. Our friends are like family to us and will be sorely missed. Good thing we have Skype so we can call them all the time. OOOOOOOOOOOO, how our hearts ache to be back there with them and to be encouraged by them and other friends in Yunnan.

Can't wait to hear where we're going next...

I wanted to give a shout out to Erica and Steve - congratulations on your new baby! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying that you guys have clear direction as to where God wants to use your family!

Thanks for the congrats! We are so excited about Nate and are enjoying getting to know him!

Love,
Erica & family

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Klears! I'm soooo thankful we were able to spend some time with you earlier this year. You guys are so very special to us.