Thursday, May 13, 2010

Four Years Ago Today


I cannot believe this was only 4 years ago today - it feels like 50 years ago! I was five weeks ahead of where I am now with this pregnancy...so 20 weeks pregnant. Wow. We lived in China in a five-story walk-up, ate primarily Chinese food and had a house helper!!! She did all my laundry and cooking, so I could enjoy being pregnant and working.

What a different season of life I'm in right now...

2 comments:

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

Okay, this was incredibly sweet. You looked so pretty, and it seemed like such an intimate gathering... and Sam's little picture showing up at the end made me tear up. Oh, but ... I think it's actually been 4 years since this shower, right?! :)

Wish I could be there to shower this baby!!

Teesa said...

ACK! It WAS four years ago! I changed that in the post. Wow. It really has been a long time.

I doubt there will even BE a shower for this baby, right? Isn't it customary to only have a shower for your first baby? And our church gave us a lovely one for Carolina, so I can't imagine getting another one. No, I don't think there will be one...but you can shower me anyway. You know my addy!