Friday, February 02, 2007

Sickies



We've been really sick here this week. I had a stomach bug and now we all have colds. I lost 7 pounds from Monday to Saturday last week, because of my bug. When it rains it pours.

Speaking of which, we had our first snow in two years last Thursday. It snowed all day long and is still VERY cold here. Real helpful for sickies like us! My good friend came over last week and cooked us chicken soup (at my request). It was delicious, especially since I hadn't had anything substantial to eat since Monday.

We had to cancel some plans to go to a special meeting for NGOs tomorrow. Sam also has pink-eye, which is highly contagious. Plus, Bill and I have no voices and I hear that we were supposed to give some sort of speech.

The picture of Sam is when I bundled him up two weeks ago. I love this little outfit and it keeps him so toasty. I'm not sure he likes it though - since he can't move.

1 comment:

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

Hey K family! Just wondering how you guys are doing. I know, I know, I have no room to talk, since I haven't updated our blog in quite a while! I'm getting to it. Hope you guys are enjoying your week. Happy March - spring is here!!