Sam had his first solid food a week and a half ago. He wasn't quite sure what to make of it, but after a few days, he showed us he is really enjoying it.
I baked a couple of sweet potatoes and mashed them well enough to let Sam try it out. It turns out he really likes sweet potatoes. I have since added bananas, and he is a big fan.
It's been great to see friends and family while we are back in NC. Here is a pictures of my sister-in-law with Sam. I love the way she looks at him and how she melts when she's around him. This picture is especially funny since he looks like a babydoll sitting on the dining room table.
1 comment:
Teesa and Bill,
Glad you all are having such a great time in the states. I can't believe how much Sam has changed in such a short time. He's really a cutie.. love that hair! :)
take care~ Mel...
Post a Comment