I was otherwise preoccupied the other day when Bill and the boys were playing with Sam. Later in the day, I was talking to one of the boys, Kevin, and he showed me a video he had taken. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did (though I wonder what they didn't get on film!).
4 comments:
Bill & Teesa - TOO FUNNY! Steve and I watched it together and laughed together!
Glad you guys get time for comic relief as you prepare to leave!
Love you 3!
Erica & Steve
Your boy sho can dance! I can't believe you're going to be in NC this weekend!!
I love the open-mouth, laid-back expression on his face the whole time. ;) Can't wait to see the lil' guy in person.
What a hoot!~ Love it! hope you all are having a great time in the states....
blessings,
melissa
Post a Comment