We have so many wonderful photos from our trip to Thailand. I'm at a loss as to which ones we should post! Once we returned home, we realized that Sam and I both have colds. Bill seemed to be doing fine until yesterday afternoon, when he came down with a bad case of (what we call) die-flu-gas-of-the-you-gag. We went out for grilled stuff-on-sticks on Friday night and Bill ate the goat meat. It's the only thing I can think of that was different from what I had. Since Sam and I aren't sick with any stomach stuff, we're pretty sure that Bill has food poisoning. He's
Speaking of naps, I am having a very difficult time trying to convince Sam to sleep for more than 40 minutes at a time during the day. He takes about four short naps throughout the day. I have tried and tried to convince him that one or two hours is best for both mommy and baby, but he refuses to listen. How can I reason with a five-month old? If you have any suggestions, I'm game to hear.

We'll be heading back to Raleigh at the end of the month. Bill has made me promise that I won't count down the days (though secretly I am). We have so much to do before we go, and I'm pretty sure Bill will be too busy with work to help me with packing up the house.
Another piece of good news is that we can see the light at the end of the tunnel with regards to our adoption! We're just about finished with all the paperwork. Thank goodness. It has been a long journey. Once the paperwork is in, we'll probably wait about 10 months to receive our little girl. I can hardly wait! Sam is in for a treat early next year.
1 comment:
Hey guys,
Your pics are so awesome!!! I can tell you had a GREAT family fun-time in T-land. Sorry about that make-u-gag-a-whatever funk Billy had. (Though the name did make me laugh out loud.) I know you have your hands full, especially as you get ready to embark on your journey to the states. Our thoughts are with you for fast packing, good health, great relationships, and safe travel.
Post a Comment