To quote Raffi:
The water is fine fine fine, the soap is mine mine mine, scrub 'n shine shine shine - it's my BATHTIME! The water is nice and warm, makes me feel at home, like a baby whale, it's my bathtime!
Bathtime is now funtime in our home. The weather is warmer, the water is warmer, the baby is warmer - it's an all around pleasant experience. Sam's hair has grown so long that it won't stand up anymore when I shampoo it. Pretty soon I'll need special shampoo for hair only and not this baby hair and body shampoo.
Sam is sitting on his own and loves to roll over repeatedly from his belly to back and back to belly. He is very handsy too and loves to suck on everything. Only two nights ago I got up at 3:30 to check on him and he was gripping the slats of his crib for dear life while sucking the wood. It took me almost a minute to pry his hands off of the bars.
The good news is that he is falling asleep in his crib on his own. He is also maintaining the 5:30pm bedtime. At around 8:30pm Bill and I realize we miss Sam. He's so much fun these days and we are SO excited to introduce him to our family in the States. I cannot wait.
Bill took some photos of Sam after his bathtime today and they honestly look professional. Bill has such a great eye for these things.
We'll be home in a matter of days! I hope jetlag doesn't affect Sam too much!
1 comment:
Those pictures are FANTASTIC! I want Bill to take Maggie's pictures. Can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment