I thought I'd include some photos from the weekend to show you how adorable all of our kids are. One of our friend's previously nicknamed Sam "Super Sam the Lady's Man" and here's a picture to prove it! This is Maggie, Sam and Laney.
Here is Sam before the big event. He's wearing my brother's hat from when we were infants. This hat commands a lot of attention on Sam. I think it brings out the blue in his eyes, and I have actually watched many a grown man's heart melt at seeing Sam in it. Of course, a small grin doesn't hurt.
His Mamaw Gilbert bought him the outfit. I was going to let him wear one that my father and both my brother's were dedicated in, but he is just too little as of yet. Still, this little jumper is adorable. Mary Ella, you have great taste!
Here we are with Sam. We clean up good. Below that picture is one of us with Dr. Ron Rowe, our pastor. He told a lovely story about praying over Sam last July while he was still in my belly. It was especially sweet. By the way, I am not pregnant - it's just the way the shirt is designed.


And, just for fun, I thought I'D post a preggo picture of Shannon. I love this one!
Shannon, you're beautiful!
2 comments:
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hollie
Awe- thanks. I like that picture too. We want to come back to NC!
Shannon
Post a Comment