Well, Bill and Adam and another friend, Brandon, took off early on Tuesday morning to spend four days fishing in the Outerbanks. They stayed at a place called Calico Jack's.
This is Cape Lookout.
And here the three of them are together.
They caught bluefish, stingray, shark, and one Spanish Mackeral. By the looks of things, they had a fantastic time.
Action shots:
Check out the new depth finder. Adam was so proud. I bet it helped them land some big ones!
Here's Bill's first catch. He thought it might be his only one, so he had a photo taken.
But, he DID catch more. Here are some bluefish he caught. Pretty nice!
I hear Adam can really clean fish!
While they were busy catching our birthday dinner, Kendall and I stayed home with Sam. Kendall started a new job this week, so I made it my mission to fill her full of good food at the end of the day. I think I was successful.
Sam is creeping now. I can't believe how mobile he is. It is always a surprise when I leave the room for a moment and come back to find him under the coffee table. He loves making me laugh too. His little personality is really starting to come out.
Check out this photo of Sam being held up to a painting of my great uncle, Bubba. He died when he was six years old of Polio. My Great Uncle Jack keeps saying he can't wait to see Sam when he's six years old, so he can compare them then. I think they look really similar, but Bill just doesn't see it.
Let me know what you think!
3 comments:
Hmmm. I can see it... especially with their hair going the same direction.
I would say they look very much alike. It would be interesting to see if they look more alike as little Sam gets older.
mel...
I can see it. Shannon is right, the direction of the hair helps to see it more. They both have somewhat of "round" eyes, although Sam's are rounder. I want to see them compared when Sam's six too. Think we'll still have the blogs? What will technology come out with by then?
When can we get together? Mtn trip? If so, when? Call us!
Post a Comment