Friday, December 14, 2007

HOME HOME HOME HOME HOME HOME

We are home today!! Sam has not had a fever for almost 48 hours! He has a massive ear infection though, so he'll be on antibiotics for a little while longer.

Thanks for your prayers. He's in such good spirits, but he's still tiring easily.

I'm going to post some copies of his rhythm strip tomorrow. They are CRAZY! His heart was beating about 350 beats per minute before the defib shocked him. Phew.

Here is some video of Sam dancing to a stupid Japanese song I sang. It was a mere two hours after his defibrillator fired.



And here he is trying to take Bill's ID sticker off. I took these with my cell phone, so they're poor quality.

1 comment:

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

Yay, yay, yay, YAY! We've been eagerly awaiting another update. You guys are amazing to keep everyone updated in the midst of your crazy schedule. We're soooo happy Sam is feeling better, and we always continue to keep him in our prayers. Hugs & Kisses to him. We love you guys.