If anyone is looking for a fantastic cookbook on apple pies, I've got just the one for you. Bill gave this one to me about five or six years ago for Christmas. It was a funny gift, because before that moment, I had never made but one apple pie. He loves apple pies and even chooses them over birthday cake at his birthdays. But because I wasn't very good at apple pies (I didn't even want to try), he handed me this book and told me he knew I could do it. And here were are a few years later, and there's nothing I love to bake more than apple pies. Mostly because Bill fights so fiercely over them - he will not share happily - so I know that he loves my apple pies. That gives this wife a great satisfaction.
If you're still thinking about a gift to give someone this Christmas, or for an upcoming birthday, or even for no reason at all, check this cookbook out. You won't regret it.
1 comment:
I may have to check this book out! But I made your peanut butter pie again this year and once again it was a hit!!! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment