Friday, April 09, 2010

Update

I am officially ten weeks pregnant today and feeling every bit of it. It is taking me a lot of energy to do anything and everything these days, but it's a good thing I have so many friends to support me.

So far so good with the pregnancy, now that I've finally started taking medication for my morning sickness. Sam and Carolina are well too, and we're finally enjoying some good weather too.

I hosted a big Easter Scavenger Hunt at our church on Saturday. It was so much fun - and the very first one I've ever been a part of. HA! Carolina and Sam really enjoyed themselves.

Hopefully I'll have more pics soon. If I can just get myself off the couch!



2 comments:

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

Carolina looks absolutely adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

OK, clearly I've been outta the loop!

WHOOT-WHOOT!!! I am so excited for y'all!!! Oh my goodness. BUT GOD!!!

On the first photo in this post, your children look alike! LOVE IT!!! I think our Joel looks like our boys, so I hope you don't think it is weird I said that!

And then Carolina is just too beautiful in her Easter duds!

Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!