Monday, July 26, 2010

Life Lessons

We have been learning some very big life lessons recently and haven't had time to post. It's so unfortunate because I know I could gleam a lot from the comments that people always leave for me.

I am still going to continue this blog, but I suppose life is just getting too fast and furious to really take the time to write like I used to, even though I greatly enjoy writing.

In short, our most recent battles are ones dealing with finding a new/used car (for really really really cheap and we WISH for a really reliable one, but I know that's asking too much), lots and lots of medical bills, decisions on homeschooling or not for Sam (due to his recent rejection from a public school in our area because he is too much of a liability with his condition) and lots of work-related projects.

We're enjoying the Summer but it certainly seems to be flying by too fast!

Bill and I are coming up on our 11th anniversary and so much has happened in the last year we can't even list it all on all our combined fingers and toes!

But God is good and we are blessed with wonderful friends, family and a great support group here.

I'll continue to update as I have time. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Renee' said...

HUH? Did I misunderstand, Teesa? Sam cannot go to public school?

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for Sam. This isn't right! Are they allowed to discriminate based on medical condition? Isn't the state supposed to help in such cases? You'll have lots on your plate even without homeschooling next year.
I'm really mad because Villo got rejected from the state nursery school next door because I'm at home with Hunor!!! So I have to take her 20 mins away from home because she has a younger brother... That's Hungary for you. Aaargh