Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sam's Story

Another story was published today in one of our locally famous blogs.

Check it out!

I'm trying to be an advocate for Sam, and I think the community at large may even be getting tired of hearing his story, but how can I quit! I love this boy and as he grows I am seeing how many obstacles he is going to face as he gets older. Arrhythmia or not, Sam is NOT going to live in a bubble and he IS going to have many of the same opportunities as children without special needs. I am happy to be his champion.




1 comment:

Real Life Sarah said...

Oh, no Teesa! We are so not tired of hearing about Sam, and God's faithfulness! We fall more in love with sweet Sam every time we hear about him!

Thanks SO much for sharing it on the MomSquad!