Thursday, July 28, 2011

Passion

I realized tonight that I left my blog readers hanging. The BIG announcement...what was it? Hmmm...I know exactly what it was and it still affecting our lives. But it's not as big as everyone thought it was.

We have decided to officially homeschool Sam. In the process, both Bill and I prayed about it and we separately came to the same decision. I love that about marriage - we have built-in confirmation. We contacted a local school and asked them about sending Sam (a year early). It's sort of a homeschool supplemental - they will teach him two days a week and I will re-teach him the other days. I think it will be perfect for our family and the adjustments we have adding a third. Plus I'll get to spend more time with this little one:


And her:

Who IS this child? She is so amazing, I can't even begin to describe.

No comments: