
We are just now getting into a good routine here at home. Sam sleeps, eats and plays, in that order, every day all day. Bill recently registered us for a company function and had to register Sam too. One of the questions regarding Sam (for daycare purposes) was "what does he like to do all day?" Bill's answer was, "eat, sleep and befoul diapers." That pretty much sums it up.
I love the above picture. The one on my computer was of Sam when he was a day old. His face has changed shape a lot, but he still carries the same expression.
But, he is playing a lot more and with play comes big big smiles. He really has a beautiful smile that his chin accentuates. He's much more fun-loving now and he can even hold up his head for longer periods, though tummy-time is still annoying to him.

We will most likely be traveling back through Hong Kong next week to get visa stuff done. During that time, I plan on buying lots of long sleeve shirts for him, since he only has a couple. When I was pregnant with him, it was warm-weather clothing time in the States, so we have a ton of short-sleeved onsies and t-shirts. Before you ask, they DO sell long-sleeves shirts here, they're just not very good quality and all of them are too big for him right now. It's getting cooler here (inside and out), so we need to plan ahead for Sam. The little outfit above is one my best friend Julie sent for Sam. He barely fits into it right now, but I expect he will grow into it quickly. He gained over a pound between weeks six and seven!

The Christmas season is quickly approaching. We keep him close to the tree at nighttime, since that seems to be the warmest spot in the house.
We just took our family Christmas picture today. I'll be sending it out in a newsletter shortly. Let me say that the sweetest part of the picture is the adorable hand-knit sweater from his Aunt Kendall. I should have put him in it a while ago, but he just now looked big enough for it. Unfortunately, we had to stretch the head-hole pretty big before getting Sam's head in it. He looks so J-Crewish.
We'll keep posting...
2 comments:
Maggie was sitting on my lap, looking at pictures of Sam. Oh, he just gets cuter every day. I wish I could hold him... we're so thankful for your little blessing....
Oh, and Maggie didn't like tummy time either until recently. Now she's figured out she can roll just about anywhere she wants to go!
Love you guys,
Shannon
Sam is SOOOO cute. He sorta has a Gilbert chin (big - haha) Hope all is well w/ you guys. Saw all your uncles (minus Don) over Thanksgiving. It was nice. :-) Miss you and love you.
Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment