Thursday, November 16, 2006

Photo Album

We have been so hectic with things lately that we haven't had a chance to upload pictures from our camera to the computer! But, rest assured, I've taken plenty of good and bad pictures. Some of them are momentous (like his first bottle or his first smile caught on film) and others are a little boring (like his doll-face or normal close-ups). However, all of them are beautiful to me!

We have been working on getting a work visa here and that has been time-consuming as well. It looks like everything will work out, but we'll have to fly out to Hong Kong again! We just left HK.

Here's a pic of Sam getting his first bottle. Look at the proud daddy finally feeding his child in a normal way (instead of the finger feeding during the first couple week's of Sam's life).



This is me burping Sam this afternoon. Sam's not feeling well and this position seemed to be the only one that relieved his discomfort. Poor little guy has been having diarrhea all day and it turned to a mucus-y diaper tonight. We'll have to see the doctor tomorrow.


I think this picture makes Sam look like a porcelain doll. His lips are absolutely perfect, if I do say so myself. I'd like to think I'm getting better with the camera too...

Here's another close-up of our beautiful little boy.


There isn't anything about him that I am not in love with. It sure is nice to always be able to look at such a pleasant face.

He smiles all the time now. Here is one example of that beautiful smile (sorry for the fuzzy pic).

More pictures later. Write us when you can - we love hearing from everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to meet him!

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

aawwww! Maggie thinks he'll be so much fun to play with! Too bad you have to go back out to HK again... I guess you'll just have to go to Starbucks! ;)