Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Gardening Need

Everyone keeps asking if we need anything. I actually DO have a need - on the morning that all of this went down (last Thursday), Bill and Jane Bailey went over to Durema Bailey's old house and pulled some Iris bulbs up to plant in the Durema Bailey Memorial Garden at the back of our house. They have been sitting in a bucket outside our back door and neither Bill nor I have the energy or time to plant them. If anyone is a gardener, please feel free to come by and plant them. Thanks.



Sam is doing okay. We're still resting and trying to get him to rest really takes a lot of energy! He's still not himself, but we expect that.



Thanks again for your prayers.



Teesa

2 comments:

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

Thanks for keeping us all informed. We are continuing to pray. If I were anywhere near you, I'd plant the irises for you ;) Love you guys. Kisses & hugs to Sam.

Teesa said...

Thanks Shannon. I know that would be fun - a 9 month pregnant woman planting irises in 90+ degree heat!

We love you too!