Wesley and Sam would get along quite well I'm thinking. Wesley is so careful and doesn't like to get his hands dirty (unless he's picking up worms - how that makes sense I don't know...). Baby Homer on the other hand is already extremely active and I feel will really challenge us in ways we've never thought of.
5 comments:
Love it. Personally, I prefer Sam's style. But Maggie is just like Carolina.
I love the idea of stripping them and putting them outside to paint. Brilliant.
So sweet!! can't wait to be in Boone to join you!!!
Wesley and Sam would get along quite well I'm thinking. Wesley is so careful and doesn't like to get his hands dirty (unless he's picking up worms - how that makes sense I don't know...). Baby Homer on the other hand is already extremely active and I feel will really challenge us in ways we've never thought of.
Um yeah!!! I hear ya! That would be my #2 as well … paint is for everything but the paper right?
Post a Comment