Friday, March 25, 2011

Sam

In light of the post before the last one, I feel I need to share something. Something big. Something so huge that it has changed our lives forever.

Before I do that, I'll review. I pray for my children. I pray for them to receive Christ. I pray for them to grow into godly men and a godly woman. I pray for them to change other people's lives throughout their own. I know they already have - each of them.

So, here goes. You can choose not to believe it. You can choose to say it's too early. But only time will tell. And in the two weeks since it's happened, we have seen proof. As much as you can in a four and a half year old.

If you ask me, I'll share more details privately. But for now, I find it important to just share this: Sam is a believer.

My goofball.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Teesa! I am so happy for Sam and for you! I don't doubt for one minute that Sam truly understands. God's timing is perfect. So glad to have another brother in Christ!

Love,
Karen

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

They ARE goofballs! And so happy to see Sam's love for Jesus.