I don't actually have any photos, but Sam has been working his way towards actual crawling lately. He can "army crawl" all over the place, he even follows me from room to room. I was anxious for him to start crawling and everyone told me I would long for the days that he wasn't so mobile, but I'm still very happy with his new found independence. He seems so much more content with himself now.
We've been busy, again. Traveling from here to there and speaking at different places. We're currently in Nashville, Tennessee enjoying a final week with my parents. They are moving to Thailand on Tuesday to teach.
My mother loves to harass Sam and drive him crazy. Here she is trying to steal his food. She had to put her whole body into it, since he is so strong.
Sam's namesake came over yesterday. Sam loves his great granddaddy!
My cousins Meghan and Sam (yes, another Sam) came over on the Fourth of July too. Here is Meggie Moo holding baby Sam.
While my parents have been cleaning out their house, they have found many many lost treasures. One such treasure was an old rocking chair that used to belong to me. My father's cousin, Johnny, brought it home to me last Saturday (from the storage unit) and said that Sam will be ready for it soon. We put him in it later that afternoon and he LOVED it. Don't worry though, I was one inch off-camera, waiting for a fall.
1 comment:
Sam has so much hair now! I love the rocking chair. We've found that Maggie likes Maggie-size chairs too. When she finds them at other kids' houses, she climbs right into them. Glad you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment