However, my loving parents have missed their Skype sessions with their grandchildren so much that they decided to buy me a new laptop! So, here I am - with a computer at last!
Here's a rundown of what you missed in our very busy lives:
- Sam's 3rd birthday
- A trip to the beach (our first family vacation in over two years!)
- Carolina's 2nd birthday
- A water main break in our basement
- Over $2000 to have the basement flooring ripped up and dried out
- Both kids got the H1N1 vaccine and flu vaccine just this morning
Here's what's to come:
- Tomorrow morning at the Optimist Club on State Farm Road - a yard sale! Begins at 8am and finishes at 1pm - come out and support us!
- Next week, a new floor put in, plus new padding, and repair of the bathroom wall where we had to break into the wall to make it large enough for repairs
- I'm catering a wedding with my partner in our new business TLC (Teesa and Lauren's Cooking) - I can't wait to share more about that later
I think that's about it. To say the least, we are definitely keeping very busy over here. So busy we can't even mow the lawn!!
I don't have the camera right now, but I'll get some pictures as soon as I can. Please leave a comment to update me about your lives, since I've been MIA for so long!
Before I write another post, please know that I have thoroughly enjoyed actually speaking to many of you on the phone, rather than it being a bit one-sided and only you keeping up with me on the blog. I love knowing what's going on in your world. Please continue those phone calls! I love human interaction!
1 comment:
Glad to see that you are back! I have missed reading about your adventures;-) I know that we have been busy lately so I have not blogged as much lately either.
Post a Comment