I cannot believe how adorable Carolina is in it. She literally looks like a doll when she's sitting still while wearing this dress.
Very few people know how to smock anymore - the detail in this dress is absolutely breathtaking.
Thank you, Ann, for lovingly making my children these special outfits. A woman was telling me how beautiful this dress was today as we were leaving church. I told her that our friend Ann really loves Carolina and her response was quite accurate, "Oh, I bet she loves her more than you know and her making that dress is only one way she shows it." AMEN!! Thanks for your prayers too, Ann, and your friendship.
4 comments:
That is gorgeous! She DOES look like a doll in it. It's true about not finding smocked dresses much anymore and if you do they cost an arm and a leg. Hope you all are doing well!
just precious
Love the pictures of Carolina & the dress!
I absolutely LOVE that last picture, where it looks like she's cracking up over something. She is a fun girl.
Post a Comment