Thursday, September 03, 2009

Family Photos

Life at our house has been so much better since Daddy came home and since we've come home from the hospital. I think I've mentioned this before, but in the interest of being redundant...we are definitely whole now. Carolina is eating a little better, she's definitely sleeping better and Sam has healed in an amazing way.


Carolina is still a tiny little bird, but she can wear so many different sizes. She's worn 2T, but in the above picture is wearing 3-6 month coveralls (that belonged to Sam).



Sam can wear size 2T, but the shirts are always a little short, while the pants aren't long enough but always fall off his waist. He's a tall skinny man, like his daddy before him. Here he is watching Bill come home.


Carolina is a ball of fun. She is constantly making me laugh so hard my side hurts. Usually it's because of something very clumsy that she's done, which doesn't earn me the mother-of-the-year award, but at least we're all having a good time.


And here are my loved ones together. Carolina with the perpetually perfect tan, Sam with skin so pale he reflects any light (like his mommy) and Daddy with the perfect smile.

Just wanted to say I love my family.

By the way, I finished reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers and just want to recommend to everyone. It is an amazing tale of love and not at all the kind of book that a person breezes through. I cried when I read the last line because it was absolutely perfect and for no other reason. I haven't been so impressed by a book in a long time - definitely one of my top five favorites. See if your local library has a copy and read it today!

5 comments:

Nan said...

What are your top five faves? The pics are all great...I imagine the family really does feel whole, and well and right.

Check out The Webels said...

What beautiful pictures Teesa! Thanks so much for sharing! I love hearing how you are all doing!
I love just about anything by Francine Rivers... have you read the Mark of the Lion series? It is very good... I have read it 3 times now! :)

Love you lots!

Beth and Abigail said...

What a beautiful family! You will definitely need to sort through Abgiail's clothes while you are here!

Beth

noahandlylasmommi said...

you have such a beautiful family

julie said...

oh, i loved that book...one of my favorites of all time for sure!!