Friday, November 20, 2009

Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Time!!!

Don't forget to make a shoebox!!

1 comment:

Wife of the Pres. said...

We turned ours in today! I have to tell you that S was not real happy about sharing that box! Little Stinker even opened up one of the gifts so I had to run and replace it. However, I did not let her have the Polly*Pocket that she opened!

I tried showing her the SP magazine we have from last year showing all of the children around the world receiving their boxes. She was not impressed. It sort of made me sad how in a little over a year she has become into the American way of *stuff* and we try really hard to limit it and to teach our children a different way. It is really hard to teach humility here in the US I think.

Hope many boxes are on their way soon!!!