Monday, November 30, 2009

Post-Thanksgiving Update

I am currently without a laptop again, and so relying on the desktop to do everything a girl needs. Unfortunately, we had to wipe the desktop clean and there are no programs on it to upload pictures or do anything productive. Therefore, you'll have to do without pictures again.

We had a great Thanksgiving with Bill's family. Unfortunately, we spent the eating portion of it apart, but that's what happens when everyone eats during nap time. I have learned one thing about my kids, Carolina in particular, routine is everything. She absolutely has to sleep and it has to be a familiar place. If I try and make her sleep in an unfamiliar place, she throws a fit and won't sleep. Because of my good decision making on Thanksgiving Day, she slept for over two hours. Thank goodness.

She has done an amazing job with the potty training. She didn't have any accidents in the car rides, which were very long. Instead, she rose to the challenge and started going potty in every public restroom I took her to. She is one brilliant child.

So, this week holds many exciting times for us. Friends from far away places are visiting and the weeks ends with a wedding of two of our best friends. I'm so excited to be a part of it all. On to the baking...

1 comment:

Beth and Abigail said...

www.picasaweb.com. Easy to upload pictures (No drivers needed) and compatible with blogger!

I NEED to see pictures of your beautiful family!

Beth