I have officially potty trained Carolina now. I cannot believe she is as brilliant as she is, but she is. She can identify many letters of the alphabet, knows her colors, can count to five, say four or five word sentences, and now she can potty when she needs to.
I did a loose version of what I did for Sam earlier in the year. She didn't need the chart or even the M&Ms like he did, nor did she need huge rewards. Carolina is a very empathetic person...she feels sad when Sam or I feel sad and she feels happy with us. She responds very well to high fives and praise, but of course, she needed a potty dance too. We used the following video for her dance - she LOVES this song.
She had a couple accidents yesterday because we went out for the first time, but today she's already asked to go five times and has produced something every time.
Gotta say, I am proud of this girl. She really is very smart. I wouldn't have even tried to do it so early (she just turned two last month!) except she was telling me she was ready.
There's no going back now!!
4 comments:
Yay, Carolina!
My kids LOVE the "move it" song!!
You should try to post a video soon of Carolina talking. I'm super impressed at those 4 and 5 word sentences!
Love it!!
Great job Carolina!
That is great teesa. You are an awesome mama :)
Post a Comment