Teesa, It is good to see you guys so happy in those photos. I have been a pathetic blogger. I wanted to reach out and let you know that I am thinking of you guys, while over here on the other side of the world. Thank goodness Justin is still doing fine. He is an amazing little boy. Our Cardio in Singapore estimates that he will need to have his pacemaker battery changed in a year or so. I understand that is not considered major. But, still I am trying not to think about it. You are a very brave woman. Thank you for continuing your blog and for sharing your story. Enjoy your beautiful family. Best regards, Tracie
4 comments:
Aw, great pics. Carolina's hair is getting long now.
I love the pictures, Teesa. Especially the b/w of you and Carolina.
I love the pics!
Teesa, It is good to see you guys so happy in those photos. I have been a pathetic blogger. I wanted to reach out and let you know that I am thinking of you guys, while over here on the other side of the world. Thank goodness Justin is still doing fine. He is an amazing little boy. Our Cardio in Singapore estimates that he will need to have his pacemaker battery changed in a year or so. I understand that is not considered major. But, still I am trying not to think about it. You are a very brave woman. Thank you for continuing your blog and for sharing your story. Enjoy your beautiful family. Best regards, Tracie
Post a Comment