I finally have a new laptop that is working. Tonight we installed Windows 7 onto it (got a huge discount because Newegg.com was WAY wrong in how they handled our laptop issues) and it's working beautifully now. I had no idea that Vista was so rotten, but apparently everybody else in the world does. Every time I loaded a page it would be filled with gobbledygook and I'd have to refresh it.
So, I think I'm up and running now.
That means more pictures...that means more videos...that means more blogging! How exciting. At least for me anyway, I don't know how many of you are actually following us anymore.
Today, my great aunt Joyce (see picture above in swing) had a stroke. We prayed and prayed and I just found out that all signs are pointing to a full recovery! Praise God! Apparently the first few moments after a stroke are really important and they were able to administer an enzyme to help restore full function. For a woman struggling with Alzheimer's, having lasting effects of a stroke could mean huge changes for her future. My great uncle must have acted extremely quickly and realized exactly what was going on, because he called 911 and saved her. What a blessing! So, we are praising God tonight that Joyce is well. She is like a grandmother to me and I love her dearly.
In other news, Sam is having his first sleepover (at our house, anyway) tonight. His BFF, Trathan, is gracing us this evening. It's already been a hoot.
Now on to learning more about Windows 7...which was my idea. :)
3 comments:
So glad your aunt will be able to recover.
and I want to see the video of the boys singing!! he had a blast!!! thank you!!!!
I still read, even though I don't post but once in a blue moon! Glad the laptop is functioning well for you! Stay warm up there! Whenever you needsome warm, come for a visit!
Post a Comment