
He's just pitiful. He's sort of up and down though, and right now he's having a high moment. But his fever has been pretty consistently over 102F since yesterday. The doctor thinks it's just a different manifestation of the same bug Carolina had last Wednesday. I just hate it when my kids are sick. I've had to force Sam to wear no clothes and lay in our bed to watch movies on Netflix (I still love having a subscription, by the way. One of the best gifts I ever got from Bill was this Netflix subscription).
In other news, Bill and I are working through Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. We're thrilled to be doing this with our church. I've already learned a lot and, though we don't have debt besides my car and our house, it seems to be just the right program for us. Not everything fits our situation perfectly, we greatly desire to have peace when it comes to finances.
Back to the sickie...who doesn't seem to be having any heart troubles at all from this. Praise God! Maybe God really has healed his heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment