Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sam's Story Published

Check this out to read about Sam's story, as we continue to celebrate CHD Awareness Week, 2010.

3 comments:

Keit said...

Hi Teesa,
A grandfather posted on the Brugada support site today that his 1 year old grandson has just received an ICD. He's having a rough time, it sounds much like what Sam went through. I will suggest that he searches for your posts on that site and will give him the link to Sam's story but I wonder if you could respond to his post. You can help him so much more than anyone else. This is the link to his post:

http://www.brugada.org/support_group/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=669&sid=d1497622b27ff17da8ddbaf26f55bcc1&p=3430#p3430

Congratulations on getting Sam's story out. He's adorable and looks like he's doing great!
Thank you!
Keit

Teesa said...

OH how I want to!! I have been unable to post on the brugada site for over a year now! I will try and sign up again today. Thanks for letting me know. I miss you guys and your support!

Keit said...

Thank you for answering so quickly! As soon as I contacted you I tried to post on the BrS site and my computer locked up. I just got it going again. I really need to fix this! I think of your family so often. It's good to have you back on the BrS site! Thanks again!