
Sam got to watch his daddy and Uncle Josh play basketball this afternoon. It was really neat to see Sam follow Bill around the court. It was also nice to have a beautiful day where we could sit outside again and enjoy the weather. I threw a blanket over Sam in the Baby Bjorn so that passing grandmothers wouldn't get upset about him not wearing enough. It seems to do the trick. Here is a picture of Bill doing his chicken dance and one with him playing basketball. I took them with my cell phone, so they're not that great, but I think you get the general idea.


He also got to watch a foozeball game with Uncle Josh earlier this week. Josh was kind enough to watch Sam while Bill and I played a game of Settlers of Cattan with my girlfriends, Mei Yin and Xiao Tan. I was thrilled to be able to play games again! I wish I didn't have to keep leaving the game to feed...c'est la vie. Bill won, I hear. Nobody said goodbye either, I think they might have been upset that Bill won again.
Xiao Bai, our helper, was playing with Sam earlier this week. She rigged up this little area for Sam on my rocking chair so he would sit upright to play with her. He wasn't quite sure what to make of it, but didn't complain.

No comments:
Post a Comment