Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Internet Down





Due to an earthquake in Taiwan last week, our internet lines have been down. The estimated guess on how long it will take to repair is two more weeks. So, our email is still down and we can only seldom get to certain sites. Lucky for you, this is one of them...but I will admit that it is taking a lot longer to load pages than normal. Apparently, this site is owned by Google and Google has a branch over here in China, so it can be accessed internally (within Asia).

The weather here has been pretty rotten over the last few weeks. We've had fog so thick we could barely see to the other apartment buildings, rain, cold fronts, and sometimes even sun (that's not bad, but it is so seldom!).



Sam has been battling a cold, which he promptly shared with us and our helper, who is pregnant, by the way. I hate that she got sick, but I guess it comes with the territory. We've been trying to nurse ourselves and Sam back to health. He finally had a bath today after a record SIX days without one. Poor kid got a diaper rash that beats the band.

He's really progressing lately. He's learned to put his whole hand in his mouth and he is extremely aware of his surroundings. He can push himself up when he's having tummy-time and he can hold his head up by himself almost 99% of the time now. I love that part - I really love him being more self-sufficient. He also smiles a ton and gives us at least one good laugh a day.

Gotta love that tooshy.

1 comment:

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

Hey,glad to see a new post! Jojo loves the pic of Sam in his hat and coat. What did you guys do for New Years?