We tried to do a big community yard sale a couple weeks ago, but apparently it ended up raining, plus we had to go out of town unexpectedly.
The yard sale has been rescheduled for this Saturday. Donations have been pouring in for us to sell to raise money for the adoption. I have two cars and an entire bedroom FULL of stuff to sell. And it's good stuff too: beautiful blankets, a toaster oven, great shoes, clothes of all sizes, plus-size maternity clothes, Christmas items (unused as well as used), toys - you name it, we probably have it for sale. The whole community has come out to support us with our adoption.
So, here is the info:
WHEN: Saturday, May 16th - 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
WHERE: Community One Bank parking lot (in front of Coyote Kitchen) in BOONE, NC
WHAT: High Country Mommies Yard Sale
All of OUR proceeds will go towards the adoption. There will be other mommies out there selling too, and they will keep their money.
Bill, Sam and I will all be out there selling. We'll have some great deals, so please come and join us!!!
In case of rain, stay tuned...
2 comments:
Good luck! I hope it goes well. We're leaving town for a few weeks and so will miss this and your church fundraiser. :( (doesn't mean we won't find a way to offer some support, though!)
Wish I could be there to help.
Nai Nai
Post a Comment