
We finally started our prenatal classes on Tuesday. It's about time, since we've been in the hospital getting ready to give birth on so many occasions already. We are taking two days worth of private lessons and today is our last one.
Bill and I learned a lot about birth during the first lesson. Apparently there's a lot of information out there that women just don't talk about. I'm not sure that we even heard all of it, but I do know that we feel so much better now that we've got some idea of what to expect.

I have decided I don't want an epidural, unless absolutely necessary. Now, before you scoff at me and say that's crazy, I DO want medicine, just not the epidural. There are other options out there - like a morphine-type drug and gas. I'm not trying to do this the "natural" way, just the simple way, which will lead to less complications in the end. I know everyone has their opinions about it, but I don't really feel strongly one way or another - so if you give me your opinion it won't sway me. We've made our decision and I'll let you know what I choose in the end (no pun intended).
2 comments:
Hey guys! Teesa you look good working that ball. Fo shizzle. Ben and I are living it up in the great state of...Ohio. Ha! (And I hear the crickets chirping.) Whenever we tell anyone that we're from NC, they all say, "Why on earth would you move here?!?" True, true. Going to Carolina in my mind. Sigh.
Hey,
What a great, beautiful woman you are, that black and white picture is awesome.
I cannot wait to see little Samuel.
your mom (s)
PS...I'm having a great time spending these days with you and Billy.
Post a Comment