Monday, September 25, 2006

38th Week



I am now in my 38th week of pregnancy and I feel - well, 38 weeks pregnant. It's getting harder to keep a smile on my face now. I bet Bill feels similarly - poor guy. He's been living with me AND my mother for the last 9 weeks here in Hong Kong. Geesh.

The doctor said I've already dropped the baby, though he might drop a little more. I guess Sammy is so long that I'm just going to have to breathe AFTER he is born. We'll have another ultrasound scan IF we make it to my due date. I am still amazed that we've made it this far. One thing that I am having a difficult time with is my mother constantly asking me when Sammy is going to come. Also, the influx of hormones is also difficult. Again, I say, poor Bill - he has to deal with a lot of crying.

We'll see the doctor again on Wednesday. Keep you updated...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Teesa, hang in there! :) It is a joy to see that Little Sam has stayed the course. I know it has been a long road but we are so excited about getting to see Sam in person without worrying if he'll be too small or not well enough to enjoy his coming out party! :) - God is so good and has truly shown you and Bill such Favor... When things like this happen I can't help but wonder what AMAZING things God Has planned for little Sam...

We love you both and can't wait for the soon arrival of little Sam Klear!

blessings on you all,
Mel and Dw...

Don and Sandra said...

Hey,
You look great and I'm excited about the fact that I'm going to be a grandmother....sorry I am watching you so much. I'll try and be better...but I probably won't...I love you....and am amazed at your strength.
mom

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

Hey lovely lady!
You DO look great! Soon and very soon We'll all get to see Sammy's precious face. We are still praying for you - along with folks who have never even met you. God is so good. We love you!
Shannon, Jojo, & Maggie