Well, today my mother officially had a taste of what being a grandmother will be like. Bill finally bought a Baby Bjorn baby carrier today. He had to try on a ton until he finally found one that will fit his tall 6'5" frame. Good ol' Mr. Tallhead. I made my mother try it on to see if she could work it.
Here is my mother's progress...



Here is my mother's progress...



Just wait till there's a baby in that thing! I told her a couple times today that he would have fallen on his head had he been in there. The #6 picture is especially funny to me because I was laughing so hard I couldn't help her and she had to get up to ask Bill to help her.
My mother got the privilege of babysitting for some friends of ours today. Our friend's child is still a toddler and my mother thought it would be funny to do some magic with her. She pretended that she pulled a Cheerio from behind Elizabeth's ear and Elizabeth spent the rest of their time trying to put Cheerios back in!
I can't wait (and am a little anxious) to see how Mom handles Samuel. This is going to be a grand adventure for everyone involved...
2 comments:
Girl that was funny! I'm laughing hard right now and I can only imagine how funny it was being there to see it first hand. That truly will be a great memory for her and for you once Sam arrives. And ofcourse he'll laugh one day when he gets to see the pics of his grandma... :)
we will pray for you as you get closer to the delivery...
blessings ~
Melissa
all this baby stuff is complicated. it took me a while to put our crib together.
on a side note, i learned how to say your son's name in Hebrew the other day.
Post a Comment