Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Teesa's Belly


Teesa's Belly
Originally uploaded by Bowlomeat.

37 weeks 2 days and counting! Only 18 days left.

Bill and I took my mother to Ruby Tuesdays for lunch and then we saw a movie afterwards. We bought a nice pillow at Ikea before the movie, so I had something to rest my big HIGH belly on during the two hours of "The Devil Wears Prada."

I had a few lightheaded spells while I was out, but did well otherwise. Bill and I can't believe how close we are! Look at that belly! It's so high - I can't wait for him to drop and stop playing with my ribs. The doctor said his head is very low, but I guess he hasn't completely dropped yet. When I look at that picture, I am surprised by how large I look. Almost like I have a soccer ball hidden under my dress!

We'll keep you updated.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good girl!!