Monday, October 13, 2008

Congressional Representative

Just a reminder to contact your Congressional Reps (both in the House and Senate) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.



http://www.jcics.org/5WaystoHelp.htm





On October 14th, 15th, and 16th, contact your Congressional representatives, both in the House and Senate.


a. Joint Council is working with Members of Congress and seeks their participation in resolving this issue.
b. You can find your Senators’ phone numbers and email addresses at http://www.senate.gov/.
c. You can find your Representative’s phone number and email address at http://www.house.gov/.
d. Include the following in your calls and emails.
· A brief explanation of the situation.
· “I/we understand that USCIS is actively engaged in seeking a resolution to the I-600A issue. I/we respectfully ask the Senator/Congressperson to contact USCIS and express their support of efforts to find an immediate resolution to the I-600A Extension issue.”
· A kind ‘thank you’.
e. Stand ready to expand and intensify your efforts if needed.

1 comment:

Renee' said...

I sent an e-mail to my congressman, but the senate.gov site would not open for me... boo. :-( I will keep trying!