Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cardiology and Urology Appointments

Many of you have noticed that I've been MIA for a little over a week. I have had such a full schedule that I haven't had time for blogging during the day and I've been so exhausted at night that I'm just curling up in a ball and falling asleep.

I've been feeling pretty bad. The doctor diagnosed me with a sinus infection last week, but even after antibiotics, I'm just achy and exhausted every day. This afternoon I fell asleep in a rocking chair with Sam playing happily at my feet. I just don't know what's wrong with me!

On a similar note, Sam has already had his cardiologist visit and has a urology visit tomorrow in Gastonia. The cardiologist said Sam is very healthy and has had no events since our last interrogation (3 months ago). This was very good news. We have another appointment in three months.

Tomorrow, at his urology appointment, we will learn exactly how they plan to deal with his meatal stenosis. Dr. Buck, Sam's cardiologist, gave me some tips and good advice to share with this new member of our doctoring family.

So, please keep us in mind as we journey away from home. I'll probably make my own appointment for later this week too. Gotta figure out why I'm so exhausted all the time! And, no, I'm not pregnant, for those of you who are wondering.

4 comments:

beckarecka said...

I'm glad Sam's appointment went well. I hope you're feeling better soon!

Trish said...

I'm thinking of you today, Teesa. Drive safe. I'll talk to you soon.

Trish

The Brown's said...

Nicholas had meatal stenosis...which we discovered while potty training-of course! He had surgery to correct the problem. It was short, quick and easy and he recovered fine...and hasn't had any problems since. Doesn't appear that Ethan has it. Good luck at your appt for Sam.

Wife of the Pres. said...

So good to hear his cardiology appt. was good news. Sorry about his appt. today! POOR GUY! At least though, no surgery for him.

PLEASE take care of yourself!!!