
We're heading back to China after a long and turbulent time in Hong Kong. It was actually a pretty good experience, being in HK. We had a great doctor, who finally figured out what was causing my high fever and abdominal pain. I feel better today than I have in months. She even said that this particular infection, which is more common in folks who live in the Mainland, may have been the cause of the continued contractions throughout my pregnancy.
I feel better, but Sammy seems to be fighting off a cold. He also has an eye infection. We'll be heading back to the doctor for him tomorrow. In the meantime, we're trying to cuddle him and feed him as much as possible.My parents headed back to the States yesterday and today. My father is currently stuck in Tokyo, as his flight was cancelled. Poor guy. My mom should be back by Thursday night, EST.
Gerry Ann will be coming to China with us on Monday, when we all leave. We're thrilled to be going home! I can't wait to introduce Sammy to all our Chinese friends.
2 comments:
Hey,
We are praying for good health for little Sammy, and PR Father that you are feeling good! Happy travels!
Oh my word...Sammy is the cutest little baby ever!!!! What a beautiful face!
Post a Comment