That is essentially how I felt the entirety of last week, as we were training Sammy to breastfeed again. Those of you who are currently expecting or have just had a baby will definitely relate.But he felt like this...
Always fresh and ready to go. What a mouth! It's really kissable.
When we finish feeding him, we have to burp him. Our parents keep commenting on "the many faces of Sam Klear." Here's his "burp me" face...
This one was taken after he had blood work done. The doctor had to try both hands since Sammy's veins are so small. Poor little guy. Notice his hair is changing colors to strawberry blonde - just like his Aunt Kendall's and Aunt Jacque's.
This next one was taken on the blanket his Mamaw made for him. She's quite the seamstress - I can't believe how high quality this blanket is. Thanks Mary Ella - we love it!.
Thanks again for your prayers! I will continue to add more pics, so check back often.


No comments:
Post a Comment