
We are leaving for China on Monday morning!!! We finally have our tickets and all of us are healthy again, so we're ready.
Sam is still feeding hourly during the day and sleeping for up to two hours consecutively at night. I love those two hour stints, but I have to admit that sometimes I wake up in my bed and wonder how I got there and if I left Sammy on the couch! I guess my memory isn't very good during the wee hours of the morning - Sammy is always in his bassinet, safe and sound.

I forgot to add this photo in my last blog. My parents are both back in the States now, so it's just Gerry Ann and us. She's done a great job taking care of us, sans the Gilberts. She's still cooking tons for us and serving us well. She had a big hole to fill with my parents being gone, but she's loving us well.
Shannon Mann got to come visit us last week. Here is a photo of her holding Sammy. Doesn't she look fantastic?

We'll keep posting after we return home.
1 comment:
Where's my baby?! haha!
One night I woke Steve up told him Anna was missing. He looked over and there she was fast asleep in her bassinet... I was too sleepy to even think about looking in her bed! :)
Hope that y'all have a safe and uneventful trip home!!
Post a Comment