Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Team Klear

I've got more photos. I don't have the energy to write much now, but hopefully I'll have more energy later. Just gotta get my infection under control and teach little Sammy to breastfeed properly first.

Even when he's crying, he's beautiful (in my humble opinion).

Actually, Sammy crying is a really good thing. He's finally getting the nutrition he needs and is becoming more vocal. Before, he just slept and slept with no opinions on anything. Now his bellow is a lot deeper and sounds healthier.

This is actually a yawn. His denim outfit is courtesy of Deb. The hat is from Jodi and James.

I absolutely love this pic. It really characterizes little Sam's personality. He uses his arms a lot and loves to stretch out on his own. He has such an independent spirit.



Here Sam is with his Nana. She's been a great help and a great addition to "Team Klear." My mother and father are important members too, and Bill is excited that he is now on the team and not just a cheerleader. He feeds Sam every three hours while I pump. What a team!


This one really characterizes the atmosphere around here. Everyone just loves looking at Sam - he's really the center of attention. We can't get enough of holding and loving him. What a beautiful kid.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Great pics...we continue to pray for good feedings and rest for all!


blessings,
melissa

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

So, we finally got internet here, and i said "we have to check and see if Baby Klear was born!!" Oh Teesa, he is so beautiful! I am so excited for you. You all look great. I can't wait for Maggie and Sammy to play together.
We love you.
Shannon (Jojo and Maggie too)