I'm super-pumped that everyone's enjoying the cookie-discussion! I made some myself last night. Mmmm. I sure am going to miss this Pampered Chef kitchen when we leave, as Shannon has pointed out!
So, I have a little embarassing story to tell. We went to the bank yesterday to sign some papers to get a loan for a car. Bill had already been to the bank and properly applied and I just needed to come back to finish signing. We brought Sam, since, well, he just goes everywhere with us these days. We were sitting opposite the loan officer when Sam started to become discontented with just reading the book I brought. I quickly got out this cute little crayon carry-case that our neighbor and friend, Tara, made as a party favor.
Sam pulled all of the crayons out and instead of drawing on the paper Bill provided, began BEAMING the crayons over at the loan officer's face! He finished throwing three of them and was so proud of himself, before we quickly gathered them up and apologized profusely!
Can you imagine? We're supposed to be straight-laced and professional-looking while we are in process for a loan - how hysterical!!!
She was extremely kind about it.
Ahhh, the things kids do. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment