Saturday, February 09, 2008

Practice Cake



I should have posted this two days ago, on Lauren's ACTUAL birthday, but I didn't get the pictures uploaded until now. Our friend Paul came over and made a practice birthday cake for her, so he could get it just right. It turned out to be delicious! Hope you enjoyed the REAL one, Lauren!

Sam has 100.6 temp this morning. He's acting great and doesn't seem to be feeling bad. I have no idea why he keeps going up and down with these temps. Very frustrating.

Bill is leaving this morning to interview with a company. Please pray with us that he will hear God's voice regarding this position. The health care there isn't as good as here in the Raleigh-area, but our cardiologist doesn't see a problem with us moving there anyway. I'll keep you posted. His interview is on Monday.

2 comments:

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

I love the scrabble pieces spelling out happy birthday...

I can't tell you how excited Jojo was when he read about Bill interviewing with SP. He's really hoping that Bill will get on there. We'll certainly be praying for God's specific guidance.

Love & miss you... Have a Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hollie Carson said...

OMG....Can I have a piece of that? My mouth is watering.