I know a lot of folks are curious about our next move. I will definitely post about it when I know. But, for now, we are waiting to speak with Sam's cardiologist in the morning about the possibility of moving..
If Sam still has a low-grade fever tonight, we will need to see his pediatrician tomorrow afternoon .
Enough about the heavy things - I was thinking about cooking lately. I haven't shared my chocolate chip cookie recipe in my blog before, but a lot of you know I spent about seven years perfecting it. Since cooking is a great passion of mine, I am going to share my passion and lighten up some of your lives. Be careful though, they are addictive.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mix in small bowl:
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 t each salt, baking powder, baking soda (I add a pinch more salt)
In another bowl, use hand mixer to mix:
1 stick butter
1 egg
1/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1 t vanilla
Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture using a hand mixer. Then add 1 cup SEMI SWEET chocolate chips.
Place on a cookie sheet (use an ice cream scoop for consistency) about one and a half inches apart.
Bake at 375F for 12 minutes.
Cool on a cooling rack. Eat with a tall glass of cold milk. Yummy!
5 comments:
Teesa,
God must have been speaking to you today!! I was just wanting a really good chocolate chip cookie recipe, and I sat down to get on the internet and look for one... and found one on your blog! Yay! I don't even have to read reviews, because I KNOW they're wonderful.
P.S.
I'd love details on Bill's possible job, if you get a chance to write.
Love you three. Happy V-Day.
P.S. Again...
An ice cream scoop? That's some big honkin' cookies! How many cookies does this recipe make?
I can vouch for the cookie recipe... I have made it about six times in the last month! You can adjust the cookie size to suit your needs, I had one batch make 16 LARGE cookies, and if I make really small ones it will do 32. I also have a hot oven so I have to cook them at 350 for 10 minutes, but they are delicious... thanks TEESA!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM..................it's 10:00 pm and I'm wanting those cooks!! I've already eaten WAY too many dove chocolates yesterday and today, along with going out to eat and eating sugary snacks at small group last night. I better start running soon. Ha! I don't have any more nursing to burn up those calories and I'm already seeing a difference!
Teesa -
These are so awesome!! I baked some tonight and took a few to my picky neighbor who also gave them a thumbs up!
Hope Sam gets over his teething soon and that y'all have a good move. Glad to hear Bill got a job so quickly. It took Johnny about 1 year and it was a HARD year. I'm glad y'all didn't have to do that since you've got enough other things going on right now with Sam's health.
Take are!
Blessings,
Alisha
Post a Comment