



I hadn't mentioned it before, but we bought a new-used car. It's a Chrysler Pacifica. It's probably the nicest thing we own. I guess it's the only thing we own of value. I'm sure we'll be grateful for is when we're sleeping in it come April. :)
Obviously I'm just kidding. We know God is going to provide for us and we appreciate everyone who is helping us to locate a new job. Keep praying!
On another note, Sam is still carrying a low-grade fever around. He had 100.3 today. We're relatively sure that it's from the molars that are coming through, but he was certainly acting sickly today.
He started to fall asleep tonight and his whole body jolted. I was pretty sure he hadn't been shocked, but he was silent for a moment and then started screaming at the top of his lungs. I was so worried that he had been shocked by his defibrillator that I had to check it. Turns out he just had one of those moments where you feeling like you're falling just before sleep. I guess it scared him too, as it took a while to get him back to sleep. It's funny that I am always wanting "normal" moments with him, but when one finally came, we both were too upset to enjoy it!
2 comments:
I had been meaning to send you the photos that Steve took... I will send them in an email.
We had a great time with you all! Thanks again!
Hope Sam gets feverless soon!
Oh, we love Sam so much. That pic of him asleep on his leap pad is too precious. I really like his curls. Maggie's is getting curlier and I just love it!
Hugs.
Post a Comment